Where Peeves Get Off!!

Ouestion?


Has this ever happend to Anyone Else?

You are in a grocery store, a shoe shop, or in the general vacinity of outside of your own home, in some kind of public place(and yes, there are people there!) and there YOU are, minding your own business...or if you are female you are minding your business, your husbands, your siblings, boyfriends, your mothers, your neighbors, your grocer's and anyone else's business that you have ever met, come into contact with, or happend to "hear" (gossip) about! But I digress, you are minding your business, and suddenly you are being asked questions about products or services at the public place by invariably,someone too stupid to figure out that what you are wearing in NO WAY resembles the uniform( which is butt ugly) of the people that DO acually work at the store! What is that about?!

I have one of those open, friendly faces that looks remarkably like a piranah when pushed to the limmit of manners. So, I tell them, NO! I dont work here, yes you look fat in that, and no, I have no idea where you can find the little ju-ju-beans that you want to sprinkle on your tofu, which incidentally wont make you look better, just weird! GET OFF ME!!!

Now, you are thinking....That's Just Rude! Well, lets face it. If I had a penny for everytime time someone was rude to me for no reason( case in point:thinking I work at a store and demanding service!) I would have my own store of Ju-ju beans and tofu....well, not really cause I think that is just nuts!

But I know you people out there know what I mean...they stand too close to you at the checkout while you are writing your check, breathing down your neck; they move closer in line to you while you are waiting for service, they tailgate you, they act like you want money from there pocket book when you ask a question of them; they walk over you, or stand in front of you while you are looking at the donuts in the supermarket;they walk into you in the mall as though you are invisible....sheesh. What is wrong with people? Lack of common manners. Forget the Sense, lets just focus on being nice( it really goes a looong way folks!) for a change of pace.

Then I dont have to turn into the piranah with the freckes from hell and the mouth that screams......"GET OFF ME!!!" So there. Think about that for a while. I know you have all had those moments.

I bid you all farewell( unitl 3am anyway!) while I place my ever so polite calls to ever so rude people. I feel your empathy in this matter, and your solidarity makes me feel better.....at least it means more of you between them, and me. *LOL*

Stay Tuned for the next installment...."When the Phone From Iraq, Rang thru to Queenie's"....update at Crack of Dawn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....