A Cruise...Not of The Streets, but The Sea!

Ships are something I am none too familiar with. I can vaguely recall having been on a ferry in Seattle when I was very small, and some kind of boat that a friend of my parents had(Bill for you Brother!) but I cannot honestly say if I like them or not. I have been a land lubber for most of my life, so I am kinda excited about the possibility of getting on a SHIP!

I am trying to imagine what I think would be an awe-inspiring look at one of the huge ocean liners that cross the Atlantic....at least...I hope its an Ocean Liner, cause if its a small leaky raft, I know someone who is going to have some 'splannin' to do!

I am exuberant, and am already picturing myself and Mom sunning up on deck, a cabana boy at hand, plenty of sun screen( as I tend to end up the shade of puce lobster when sun strikes my vampire like flesh!) and a cold beverage of some kind nearby, with ice melting. I am reading a book( yes, I am a geek!) and lounging peacefully...and suddenly I awake to the sound of a giant crash! The ship is rocking back and forth, people are panicked...running every direction...and the ice in my drink is instead a huge ICE BURG that just hit our ship! We are going down...down...down..CRAP!

Okay. Back to reality...Guess I have seen that 3 hour loooong movie Titanic once too many times. Plus, get off me! I know I am acually in the warm, hazy carribean, and the only large object likley to strike us is a Whale.

I really think Mom will enjoy this more than me, and I can't wait to take her...Her first BIG adventure on the sea..don't laugh, she HATES! THE WATER! But she is planning a wardrobe to take, bought some new shoes, and is considering a full Spa Day before we go! Hurray!

Let us not forget who is responsible for this amazing adventrue we are soon to embark on....Bro! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I would love to hear from any of you that have been on a cruise before and can tell me something about what to take, wear, how much to spend(LOL) and what to do with my sweet, lovely babies....besides driving for 8 hours to drop them off....:)

Anyway...all I have today. Hope your reading this crap Bro, and let me know what you think....send me comments! Love to all my lovies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....