Finishing Up....

Another day reaches its close. The sunset was many hours ago, and I have concluded yet another day. I took care of all the business I could stand for one day! I will jump back into the jaws of stress in the mid-am...Hey, its hard to jump up at the crack of when you lie down at the crack of...lol. Besides, all that jumping, someone could get hurt...so I will just stroll out, and check my rearview mirrors for moving objects!!

To all of my friends out there, I bid you goodnite, and hope that the morrow finds you all healthy, sucessfull and wise. Or at least awake! Lets just shoot for that now, and hope the rest follows:) I am off to the land of quiet, and the place of moving pictures...nice to have eyelids for the screen....was God thinking or what when He made us?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....