A Super Highway Built in Queenie's Wagon....

A giant step( for me anyway) into the great big busy information superhighway....wireless internet service..yes, I am completley behind the times, but get off me! These incredible leaps into technology are scary and sometimes they take years to reach the area in which I live anyhow( at least affordably!)

I have been to every site I could think of tonite just to see how fast it loads! ( insert insane laugh here) I love it. Plus it dosen't interfere with the monitor decvice for Mom, so double terrific reason to be crazy about it. By the Way Kreig, I am off to find the stuff you recommended I get ASAP. First I have a few(LOL!) things to take care of...minor things, like bills to pay, taxes to send off( holy crap did I end up owing!) phone calls to make, faxes to send, and packages of M&M's to send( see Conversations From Iraq for info on that!)

So, I just wanted to let you all know that you will now be able to call me anytime with no fear of my being on the computer...and missing me as I know you all desperately do when you can't get ahold of me....LOL!

Okay. I am the Crkqueen for a REASON folks! Ask my Husband( shut up Wayne...I know you know too...) So we are doing okay here in the sticks of Wyoming. Okay, we suck, but at least we have wireless phones and cable, and internet...did I mention I have wireless internet?!

Mom is great. She is currently into this spiritual thing, and it gives her hope and makes her happy...so I am behind it 1 million gazillion percent! The snow is on its way....brought to us by the lovely wind, that never blows here...yeah okay! 90+ miles an hour last nite. Forget Toto, I want out of Wyoming! Alaska, here I come minus the red slippers, cause I look soooo much better in Pink!

Steve, I dont even know if you found this site yet...and since I haven't spoken to you in almost a week! I suppose you had better figure it out to keep abreast of what your lil Queenie is up too...no Good as usual!:)

Okay. We are all bored to tears by now, so catch up with all of my far flung friends later...some of you call me, some email, some just whine for M&M's! But I love you all anyway. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....