Crazy On the Prowl!

Strange Days. For those of you that care, I have not heard form the hubby (again!) today. If he doesn't call me in the AM my time tomorrow, I will have to put the Earth on Full Alert. This is not a pretty thing for me to do, and it is even less of a happy for him! He hates it when I panic( lets face it tho, he is in Iraq, so most probably, I am entitled!) For anyone who does not know, you should never worry about a BIG BAD MARINE! Yeah, Okay. Whatever Buddy. You should just be glad I have not parachuted my way to where you are, dropped down on you in the middle of chow, and said " How you Doin?" *Wink* *Wink*.

I know people in scary places( Okay. Mostly my Mind, but that is a Scary Place!) and they will help a lil' Crazy Woman in her time of need. At least they will pretend too, which is really the same thing. Sorta.

I will let you know if I maim anything in a effort to reach the phone in the AM and find his( so in trouble!) butt on it. For those of you who would like to have me "Dish the Dirt" on how ugly it gets when I chew him out, just remember, I am armed, and crazy, and no body should ever mess with a redhead when she is breathing, much less armed!

Off to La La land now. Just wanted to fill you all in. I am going to try to empty my head( won't take long) of all the worry I have accumulated in the last week since I knew anything. Arguably, I knew nothing before, but there you have it! Nite Nite my Disciples! Sleep the sleep of the innocent, and dream the impossible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....