I heared it on the radio the other day that now cops can make you pay a ticket fer drivin' yer mules too fast jest by saying you looked like you were speedin'! WTF?

What the hell does speedin' look like? If I am flyin' down the road with my hair on fire, plastered to the buckboard with my feet buried in Luce's Ass, then I can see where I would look like I'm speedin' But suppose I am the type of gal that just looks calm as milk while goin' 9-oh? Then how will you be able to tell I am speedin'?! Insert maniacal chuckle here!

Come on ppl! This is as screwed up as a Soup Sandwich, and ya'll know it!! Get Off ME! There ain't no way to judge speedin' by looking! Its jest another way fer the Po Po's to meet their quotas without havin' to do any real investigatin'.

I careen outta my drive way with my hair on fire, chocolate stuck to my butt, a smokey treat danglin' fer dear life outta my mouth while Lucy and Stickers run hell fer leather down the road with their tounges hangin' and eyes peeled back...and were not even goin' 10 miles an hour yet! So Kiss My Fat Rosy Left Freckled Cheek!

Fightin' a speedin' ticket is hard 'nough without makein' up stupid, asinine rules that the Po-Po's visual opinion should overrule reality.

If this is how its gonna be, then I want all of ya'll to rip the speed-o-meter outta yer wagons right now; and the Po-po's need to git rid of them there radar guns. They are costin' me and you, the taxpayer money fer nothing iffn the lil jackass can jest look at me and guess how fast my freakin' mules are haulin' my ass!

And here I thought you had to have one of them damn Garfield furry lil' bastards stuck to yer windershilds like he was hurtlin' through a wormhole in order fer them to know yer speedin'. Guess not. Dammit!

I suppose I'am jest gonna get me one of them ped-o-meter's fer the Mules and strap that to their asses so's I can guesstamate their freakin' speed from now on... I will prob'ly show up late fer everything now, as top speed fer them is 20 miles a freakin' hour!

Queenie... Soup Sandwiches fer Lunch PPl!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....