So I am posting in hopes of well wishes and healin' thoughts for Lucy. Took her to the Sawbones today and found out she has a potentially serious tumor on her hip.

I scheduled her for surgery on Monday, and here's hoping we find out its benign, and that when they remove it, they get it all. The prognosis otherwise is such that I feel like pukin' wailin' and lockin' myself in a room full of wine and chocolate until my uterus falls out, and my heart explodes.

For her part, she is takin' the news pretty well...the fact that she doesn't know squat about it helps a lot!

It is complete crap that Mules get Cancer anyway. WTF!! They are only with us for such a short time in the first place, and as they are buckets of Love and affection( and a little shit-bit thrown in if yer Lucy) is just total B.S! I am so mad, and scared I could jest shoot someone. Problem is, who?

So at 8am Monday, Luce will be gettin' cut up,stitched up, blood-work done and a slew of other tests to determine if its more serious, or jest another scare tactic she is pullin' on her Ma.

She's gonna be on house arrest fer a while, as the healin' takes some time, and she has to wear one of those cones so she can't rip out her stitches...but other than that, we roll on like we have good sense.

I don't know, or really care if any of you are religious, but could you do Crazy Queenie a favor, and send some good Karma her way? She is only Five, and a little fearful of the sawbones on a regular day, so I know she would really appreciate the sentiments....

I can't lose one of my Mules again, and 'specially not to Cancer. I've had enough of that in my life, thank you.

Queenie. Hangin' on By a Thread.

Comments

Michelle said…
I'm sorry you have to go through this. And I hope she's okay. We had to go through this last year.

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....