I briefly worried that only a few ppl were reading my wonderful dribble...then I ate chocolate, drank a lot and decided screw 'em! I am Hilarious...their loss, my sanity.

I would roll out in the Wagon today, but its a friggin' frog strangler, and since there are crazy Ho's on the loose( potentially anyway)I am far better off stayin' put, keeping Lucy from lickin' her eyeball off, or rippin' her stitches out and careenin' through the House like a convict on a day pass. Besides, someone has to keep Stickers' from eatin' the yard full of sage. My work is never done...Get off me!

I made a few scarves that will double as Mule stranglers' in a pinch, updated my computer, watched a lot of dribble(worse than mine) on the Stupid tube and made some Fabulous Soup. Life is pretty good when you stop and think.

I am now consuming chocolate, and headed for a long soak in the tub. Wine, Candles, Music,Bubbles, and ... No Mules Allowed!
Lucy, Stickers...Get outta there...I see you hidin' in the bubbles! Damn Mules!

Queenie...cooped up with Craziness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....