Queenie Keeps on Keepin' On......!






Well Hell! If'n I weren't a day late and several million dollars short, you'd wonder if the mules and I were hibernatin'. Its the Two year anniversary of my Blog( as of Sunday, GET OFF ME!) and I wanted to let ya'll know jest how much fun me, the mules, and the whole cast of characters have had with this contraption! It's almost as good as Free Chocolate!

Don't worry, there's plenty more craziness and insanity where all this came from, and we will be sure to share it with the 4 people who acually read this crap! LOL!

Lucy, Goldie, The Lady, Hubby, and the Wagon are gearing up for a terrific summer of debauchery, booze, and who knows? We may even lose some weight, and do some exercising. If not, we don't want to hear a peep from none of you about it.

I have a strict moral code about these things. If I don't do it, I can pretend I did....and that works for me. So there!

Thanks for readin all about us, and keepin up with the nuthouse. By this time next year, we may have a "Hall of Fame" to induct others into with us. LOL


Lucy will be Two April 31st of this year, and we are all hopin'that she will grow into a responsible, non-chewing mule. But, as she just ran past with a chunk of my wall hangin outta her mouth, and an unholy gleam in her eye, I'm not holdin' out for my therapy bill to go down any. Shit.

Goldie will be 10 this year, on April 31st also. We found her hitchin' rides in the south forty with a sign readin' " Will behave for Chocolate" We jest knew she was for us!

The Cat is still with us, tho often hangin' from the ceilin' and being maimed. She's only five, but I think livin' with us has depleted her 9 lives down to just about 2, so pray for her!

Hubby remains here in this country for the time Being, and since we are still married, I expect him to go off to B.F.E any day now to escape the lot of us. Aw! I should write a book" How to stay Married, Keep one half outta the country for most of it" A user's Guide.

The Lady continues to Date via cyber-space, and so far, she is still single....I think that should tell her somethin' , but why spill the beans? LOL

Many of the Men in my life continue to A. live far away from me, B. Travel to other states and countries to escape me, and C. Don't call me often...I am tryin' not to see this as a negitive in my life. ~grin~

Smile Kids, this is my life, and I still manage....with help from Chocolate, severe brain damage and a lot of therapy......so you can too!


Here's to another many years of phycosis, neurosis' and plenty of rolls with the Wagon. May we all still be fun, and fragmented for a long time to come.


Queenie. Rollin' Toward the Sunset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....