Jiggyness and Giddyups!

saloon3.gif

I bounce out of my bed, wipe the smeared chocolate from my face from the binge of the nite before, head off to the showers(chocolate gets into the damnedest places!) and do a jig worthy of some bourbon street Can-can dancers who drank too much the nite before....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Whoo-hooooo!

I feel giddy with glee, smote with anticipation. Jubilant! I get Cake! I get to be the center of attention! I am Queenie, hear me roar!! Okay, so I am a LEO; HELLO?! that means I am something special. Even if it's just the Mules that think so. Get off me!

The most important thing, as I look headlong into today's many surprises, and reflect on my life thus far is that I get to share in the wonders of....CHOCOLATE! You people didn't think I meant you, now did you? Sheesh. Whatever. It's My BIRTHDAY!

No, that smooth substance brought down from heaven is the reason for celebrating this day. I get to eat even more, and the best part is the calories don't count. Its like a get outta fat free card. Insane laughter here....there, everywhere!

I fired up the Wagon, woke up the mules, gave them inspiration in the form of Mule Cookies, hey! Bribes work damnit! and we are off to run our errands.

We are probably going to maim a few folks downtown, gapers abound!, and then its home to chill out with the vat of sweet delight...


Not the Hubby, he is working hard to afford me...and my obsessions. Poor Man.

Giddiness is a cross I must bear for all the rest of us. You know how much I love this day of the year. Its like fireworks from the Fourth, Christmas Morning, and a long vacation packed into 24 hours! Yee haw!

I am waxed up, polished, and rearin' to go! Well, me and the Wagon. The mules are shiny too, due to having them waxed within an inch of their lives too!

What a picture we must make. Haulin' you know what down the trail with our finery on, our bonnets blowin' in the wind, and our garters flyin' like flags that scream out our Victory!

Yes, I am getting help for my mental ailments. Get off ME!

So, to all you well wishers, I have but one thing to say....Show me the Chocolate, and no one will have to die a tortuous death.

No, for real, thanks for your cheering. I need a big section to keep me afloat, and this wheel of insanity turning! God knows the Angels are pooped, and the luck bottle is running low these days....so gimmie.

Gimmie my Love, and prezzies, and Chocolate, and whatever else we demand. I am the Cracked Queenie, and that is what I must have...


Okay. Queenie is off her meds. But who cares? It's MY BIRTHDAY!!

I have to go. Much Celebration to get too, many people to Taunt that it's MY BIRTHDAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....