Birthday Revenge!

!cid_009201c542a1$13146a00$13a4add1@computer.jpg


I stand before you greatly humbled, and duly chastised for not telling the tale of my Birthday Debacle!

Okay Lady! GET OFF ME! Live in my world for ten minutes, I dare you!

On to the superhighway of my life and times.


I am innocently trying to tune up, repair and reconfigure my Wagon( the new one, the Lady bootlegged my old one...so there!) and in the process of this attempt, I am getting blocked at every rut! Why? you ask? My partners in Crime are thick as thieves and up too no good.

Plotting against( or at least without!) Queenie. How sad. You think you know your Posse and then you find they know you better, and yep, you guessed it, you get surprised!

I was mislead, deceived, and just plain lied too. I thought they all abandoned my for about a week, and then, wham! Surprise party for me! Diabolical!

Really. I almost cried. It was so sweet. Never mind the fact that the Hubby was in on it too, and kept me busy, and a fashion victim for my own party( where you know their were cameras! Cheeky Whangs!) And of course, don't you know they brought my Bro in for the event! I hope he got Wagon Butt on the trip! LOL

So there I was, not gussied up, hair a mess, and yesterdays Chocolate still stuck to my face, and everyone I love in one place. The Lady's House! I smiled, faked being comfortable with my appearance, and then swelled with such emotion I cannot tell you! It was a mixture of "Oh MY God, and I'll get you my Pretties!! ( insert insane retributional laughter here, Woman!)

We reared up, and proceeded to eat crispy burgers, lots of Cake, and because we could, and the Lady bought enough for the Marines! We drank until we couldn't remember whose Damn Birthday it was, just that someone was having one, and we had the excuse to party like it was 1880!! LOL!

Lil' Bit greeted me with a gooey grin, and a disposable Picture taker, that I am sure I need to find and burn! ,and cries of " appy Earthday. Close enough, I loved it!

Calamity as on hand to jump up and down, and bop about telling everyone how much she wanted to spend on the cake! Bless her Heart, she was out to fatten me up with a 4 tier cake that was more suited to a Coming out event! I don't need to come out, I am already Crazy on the Prowl , and you all love that about me anyway, but I would have taken the Cake ~grin~


Bro took time off work to be with me, and we had a blast! Hubby was sitting in the corner like the cat that ate the cream, and Clint was proud as a peacock about what he had gotten away with! Sneaky Man.

Several People showed up to wish me a happy, and I have never felt so loved. I wouldn't have changed a thing.....except what I was wearing, and how much chocolate was on my mug!

At 3am, I called it a day, and stumbled into the Wagon( the Hubby's) and we rode off into the sunrise to sleep off the adventure.

I truly felt like a Queen for the day. Much appreciation, desperation, and deviation is in store for each of the plotters that have yet to feel my wrath, and have their own Birthday Adventures. Be advised, I know when, and I know people. People that will not only hide bodies for me, but will help dig the holes to stick them in!

With Deepest Gratitude, and much lovies to you all!

Queenie. Older, Wiser, and more twisted than you want to know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....