Desperate Cowgirls...

cgirl2.gif

Loaded and Ready!

I have a posse! Okay, only me and one other! Get off Me! The important thing is that I have people that are crazy enough to hang out with me, much less travel with me across the entire state, as we roll up our sleeping bags, grab the guns and the barrels of Whiskey and tromp out to the City.....along that pig trail I like to call Hell's Too Many Acres! Insert insane laugh here. We are going on a Wagon Trip! I am so thrilled I can hardly contain my uterus!

Yep, the wagon( which is no longer mine, I sold it for a rasher of Bacon, some grits and a few new mules... okay, liquor was also involved, but that's not important right now...) myself and my cohort "The Lady" are headed out to round up some fast times, cool people and new trouble to get into. Yee Haw! Ride 'em Cowgirls!

I am excited like a kid sittin in the dark hording all the chocolate on Christmas Mornin' while the parents are innocently sleepin with the radio on! Whoo hooo!

Its tough bein me, but I get by...LOL

My Bro is outta the area for a Week, he packed up his stuff and took one of those new fangled whirly bird things out to the Great Lakes and I am goin to crash at his pad....let the carnage ensue!

But, I digress...I do that a lot, get off me! We are on a mission to cut up, cut loose, have our screws rattled and our bonnets blown off. No Husband, no restrictions, no keepers. Does it get any better than that I ask you? HEll NO!

Land of the free, home; not mine, so party like you rented it! Just kiddin Bro, don't run home with your hair on fire, and your clothes streaming out like a banshee! I will treat your cabin like...well, better than my own. "Wink"!

I am leaving the damn Mules with the Hubby, should be a disaster, but what can you do?

We have chocolate. Thats the best thing. We can eat like there is no such word as diet, and horde it all amongst ourselves. Screw M&M's, were bringing huge,thick bars of the velvety, smooth, creamy black gold, and I am going to eat it like the fat kid on the playground, with wild abandon, a gleeful smirk on my face, covered in the gooey stuff unitl the Candy Nazi takes it away. Then I am going to beat the hell outta him.....oops. I digress. Never mind about the chocolate. I have Rations. Thats all you need know.

Look out City, here we come. Batten the hatches, hide the liquor, and put the town on alert. Okay,So I'm a big talker, with little action to back it up. Bite me. I can dream, can't I?

So, as we head for Hell, cause we're not changing our ways,I will keep all of you minions updated about the bumps, hills and ruts we end up in....cross your fingers, pray for us, and always remember to check in to see what Wild Western Debacle Queenie and her crew are hip deep in today!

Queenie. Off. Her. Rocker...on the loose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....