The Bash!

sleepy-thumb.jpg

Queenie roared up in her wagon, loaded with rations and gunning for Lil
Bit. Its His Birthday!

I had cards to pass out, cake to eat and Yee haws to belt out. It was a crack fest. But what else did you expect? LOL

Lil Bit turned the big 3! He was crabby as a bag of sour apples with the anticipation of his party, and I was bitchy with the need for chocolate. We made quite a pair. Get OFF Me!

The Lady planned a shindig none were soon to forget. We had treats to eat, and cool aide to drink. We got tanked. On sugar.

That little boy had enough loot to sink four ships. I was jealous. So was the Hubby. It was his birthday too, and if you asked Lil Bit, he was turning 3 also.! I giggled at that until I wet myself! Imagine, my Hubby passing for any younger than Christ. What a hoot!!

We ate cake, laughed at the rip and tear fest that was opening prezzies, and helped put together the stuff we bought. WTF were we thinking? Buying assembly required sh-- for that kid?

We regretted it by nite fall when all of the adults were at a total loss, and the kids had put it together, played with it, and were now bored with them. Sheesh. Next year, I'm getting him money. The universal no assembly required, fix you right up, put it in yer savings account for a rainy day.....MONEY. Yee haw!

I stayed on at the ballyhoo until my pooper was pooped! Besides, y'all know I had to git home to the Mules. God knows what Lucy had digested while we were hoe downin'

Lil bit had just gone to bed, and I'm sure his head was filled with visions of Wide open spaces, hootenannies and Wild Indians. I know mine was!


Happy Birthday Lil Bit! May all your Cracked wishes come true, and may yer Mom live thru them all. LOL


Oueenie. Rollin on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....