Navagatin'

oldstage.gif


Rollin out into the big wide world these days means dodgin' all kinds of pot holes, pitfalls and speedbumps!

Oncomin' traffic, road rage, and rearview scaries create a lot of stress! The mules puked up a few cats, and I gve up chocolate for 24 hours! Armageddon! The end is near. Okay, not really, but its my life, and I can write it anyway I want. So Get Off ME!

Thank goodness for my Cracked Posse! Between the Lady, Calamity, Bud,the Hubby,Clint,and Woman, I have all I could ever need to cope. Okay, I can't cope, but I have the illusion when these wonderful people are in place. Get off Me! I need all the help I can muster. Chocolate can only get you so far you know... Don't tell the Chocolate Goddess I said that, she might cut off my supply, and then where would I be? Waking up minus the fudge crease running amok along my face, and with no mules chomping at the bit to lick off that which is the way I binge! LOL!

So! As I careen into oncoming traffic, its nice to know my mules and I have company that is checking the rearviews for us, and driving like bats outta hell with me. Nothing like Crazy on your side to keep you tearing thru life! I am pretty sure we are all traffic violations, but, really, why be leagal when you can be us instead? Helllllooooo? Can you see the Moon from Here??? gigglesmirk. LOL!

Watch out for oncomin's, and keep the pedal to the Floorboards, rotting thru to the metal below! If they catch us, we are going to the asylum. Not that that would suck, but I think they regulate Choclate there, and I can't live on rations!

Remember, Its not the Journey, it't the Posse you travel with! Mine is like a cult that knows all your deep scaries, and you bribe them to shut up about what they know. Ah, the beauty of trust! ~grin~


Gotta Bolt! Queenie. Amok, Amok, Amok!!! ( insane laugh here!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....