The Sex Locker!

!cid_009401c542a1$131c0b20$13a4add1@computer.jpg

Packed up the Wagon, lubed the wheels, and tore outta here for three days. Ended up going thru some remarkable country( the Big Horns) and some butt numbing country( rest of Wyoming to Colorado!) My Hubby and I went to pick up a Sex Locker(uh, Camper. Camper!) that we bought( on ebay...sorta) and it had the misfortune of being in Kansas! Crap! So off we went over the hill, tore thru grannys house, plauged the rest of Wyoming, and hit Denver traffic, smog, and crazies at about noon the first day.

I spewed soda on the dash, rutted out in a few places, and flattened my butt more than I have in a long time on that buck board! I pulled out the splinters, shored up my ass, and pushed on toward Johnson City Kansas. I rode thru hills that looked like boobs, and wheat and corn fields that resembled, well, by this time, Queenie's Butt! All for a 17 foot gooseneck ( sex locker) so I could go camping without being the main course for misqutios! Well, ended up being worth it. I will never go to Kansas again if I can help it( or SouthEast Colorado) but I much enjoyed seeing some different country. Makes me like my Mountains even more.
Got home to a Pup that doubled it's size in three days( what the hell did Clint feed it?!!) and two mules that were running nakid and Amok! Damn pup!

Managed to restore order to the Household, dressed the mules and patched up the ol tushie! Hello All! Back where I belong. I have more to mention about this trip, but small doses are always the best way to take any medicine! To the Kind Innkeepers that allowed us to squat at your palace, thanks a million! and don't lock us out next time Susie! We don't eat much, and we clean up real nice...honestly! :)

Mom survived Clint and Him Her. Whew! Don't you know that the Furniture Fairy Came out while we were amok, but Clint managed to head her off! What a shootout that was! Stay tuned for the next chapter of my Crazy life and times. And more butt stories. LOL!

Have a Great Weekend Diciples!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....