The Dog Days' Of Summer

puppy25.jpg

She talks. She uses the bathroom. She drinks tea. She likes coffee. She talks back. She has run the mules ragged, and they are on Strike. They refuse to be anywhere near her. She pouts. I plead. Steve chases her with a wild look in his eyes.

We have tried water: hoses,spray bottles,taps,glasses, and even sprayers. NO DICE!

We have tried yelling. loud,low,long,often,quiet,sincerely,insanely,shreikingly. NO DICE!

We have pleaded,cajoled,questioned,argued,demonstrated,hollered, and ignored. NO DICE!

For any one out there who ever said I should have kids...may a pox rain on your head! Quite Frankly, A Puppy is plenty!!

Lucy is insane. She chases the cat, holds court with the Mules, stalks birds, eats everything she can( rocks, wood, rugs, grass, leaves, fur, cats, mice, hoot owls) and is not afraid of any thing on this earth, with the exception of two words....

" BAD LUCY!"

But then she forgets whatever is was she did wrong, and here we go again......

Lucy(short for Lucifer! LOL!)is 3 months old. And she is about the height of Goldie. Therefore, Steve is going to have to learn to saddle her, and break her in that way. I am going to excuse myself from the raising of her, take the mules and run. Far. Far Away. To another galaxy.

Cause they next time I find my under panties in the yard, being used for tug a war, I will have to get mid evil. In a scary sort of way.

I mean it. No more panty flags, no more bra sling shots! WTF?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....