Oceans Wyoming!

jackass.gif


The Mules are on Strike! I can't blame them. They have decided that puddle( more like lake!) jumping is just a little more work than they signed on for. Dumb Animals you say? I acually think they grew some brain cells for a change. Although, I must confess to a little trepedation on my part. Last nite I saw them over at the barn nosin' around with the chickens, the goat, the dogs, one cat,two mice,and some soul chickens! Boy, that got me to thinkin'.....are they loading up for a trip? So I got my trusty lantern, slipped on my sneakin' shoes, and headed out to see what I could find out.

Sure enough....there in the barn was the biggest boat I have ever seen! And to my shocked surprise, there they were....loading up two by two! Its Armaggeddon! "The end is near!", one little mouse chanted...Crap! I am gonna have to get a recipe for jackass stew! Thats it. I know they are behind this...

My Wagon is stuck in the mud, my mules have slipped off the deep end, and the goat ate my beatin' stick! The chickens have pecked the dogs to death, and the cat has lain down with the soul chicken! I give up. Its rained for at least forty days and forty nights. I am going to hitch up my horse, blow town and go to a mountain top, get some peace and quiet, and watch the ship go by. *LOL*.

Does anyone need some mules? I would sell em' to you cheap!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....