For My Brother;


I love you like no one else ever will.

I love that you make me laugh, even when I have little to laugh about.

I love that you make each moment something special, while treating others to how special you are.

I love that I knew you when, and still love you in spite of most of it.

I love that you treat the world how you want to be treated, while not allowing it to treat you unkindly.

I love that you knew me when, and still love me in spite of most of it.

I love that we love each other for who we are, in spite of the choices and mistakes we have made, are about to make, and will likely make again.

I love how you make a long day brighter, a lonely time friendlier, and a Lazy day longer.

I love that I am your only Sister, always will be, and that you are my only brother, and will always be.

I love that you are another year older, because its' another year I have loved you, laughed with you and had the opportunity to enjoy being your Sis....

and that you are older than me, and always will be!

We are the unbroken circle, the strength for each other, and the continuation of all that is unique about our family. We are the lineage, and this is our time.

Adoration is the knowledge of all there is to know about someone, and still wanting to be part of their life.

Love, Sis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....