Ah winter! Your sharp and frigid curling fingers upon my body shall not make my heart or mind your slave! I will burn like a glowing sun with warmth, smolder with wit and charm, and rise again like the fire of Leo that is my birthright.

Your spare and selfish creeping ever toward my domicile does not strike fear into my being...I laugh whilst a heater churns wantonly at my feet.

The freezing ice that snaps the still green and tender bough shall not crush, nor penetrate where I reside. I am armed with blankets galore, candles to burn and books to ponder while your bone breaking wind blows with gale force and permeating frost.

I shall reign triumphant with all the earth's spirits, sprites and goblins on my side, riding out the early descending darkness with mirth and glee!

I am passion,willful and free, I stand in defiance of all that you yearn to put asunder,asleep.

I roar with heat, smoldering, crackling. If to make me quiver in fear, and acquiesce is your goal, I am the Lion of Winter, not the lamb to Slaughter....I reign supreme!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....