Mule Stew


There I was,mindin' my own business, and everyone else's( ya'll know I do that!) when Lucy took my toe out in one fell swoop! I cussed like a streetwalker screwed by her john, and turned the air purple.

Lucy ran like her butt was on fire( it will shortly be in a pot with fire under it, filled with onions for stew, so same difference) and Stickers stood there with eyes as big as saucers and her mouth hangin' open. I hobbled toward the chocolate stash and plopped on the couch with something besides my uterus achin' fer a change. Lucky I grabbed the whiskey along with the chocolate I plan on smearin' all over myself. Medicinal purposes you understand... Get off ME!

My damn mule broke my piggy. You know, this little piggy went to the market, this little piggy went....well, my little freakin' piggy went snap! Get Off Me Mule!!

It hurts like hell, and the chocolate is dwindlin' so I have to go to the damn store in mornin' and re-load. Ration list: chocolate, tea,ice pack, duct tape, bullets, Onions, a huge friggin' stew pot...! Lucy, get yer a$$ over here.

Now, where the hell is my wagon, and why is Stickers howlin' by herself in the corner??!!

Queenie....Hobblin' after that wretched Mule!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog