CHOCOLATE NAZI'S



I already have enough to do reading food labels,and now I have to check my chocolate?! The friggin' Aztec's made chocolate with cocoa butter, and um, cocoa and vanilla- real stuff, so why is this not good enough for us today? Sadly, it comes down to my "Golden Rule", follow the money. Turns out Cocoa butter is expensive and therefore many manufactures of candy replaced it with PGPR(an emulsifier made from castor beans which reduces the viscosity of chocolate and similar coatings and compounds." Wikipedia

Wikipedia goes on to explain that"It is primarily used to reduce the fat content of chocolate. Since 2006, commercial-grade candy bars, such as those made by Hershey's and Nestle, made an industry-wide switch to include PGPR as an ingredient - a possible indicator of a cost saving measure by the commercial chocolate industry." In addition, they are using synthetic vanilla, and artificial flavorings. Holy crap!

I would rather pay more for the real deal then drop dead from chemical side-effects. I will take my fat, chocolate filled ass crappin' out from too much sugar and fat then having some friggin' spaz induced attack from hyper- activity, (a theorized side effect of the PGPR) I already survived that phase of my life, and I can do it again,but I don't need chemicals helping me go off my freakin' nut, I can do that all by myself.

As if I didn't have enough to worry about, now I find I must be more careful about what the food Nazi's are loading up in my chocolate! Bastards. No chemicals in my life's blood please. I like fat from cocoa butter, real vanilla and cane sugar. Not PGPR, synthetic vanillian, and artificial flavor! Its chocolate ppl, it already tastes fabulous, so quit screwing with it, or I will sick my mules on ya!

Me and the mules are switching to strictly organic chocolate from here on out. I can live without food, but NOT chocolate. I gotta go, no time for more rantin', gotta load up on Rations before they take all the good stuff in the world and screw it up until were all in a "nice prison". DAMN
CHOCOLATE NAZI'S!

Queenie...Chocolate smeared for Battle!Amok,Amok, Amok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....