State Hoppin'


Did You Miss ME? Sure if you did it makes you sick in the head, but that's the beauty of readin' this crap...you get addicted! Take something fer yer other issues, but keep readin' my crap! *LOL*

On to current events. I went somewhere! No, not jest outta the house into the yard. I can't even find the damn yard...so GET OFF ME! I went to another State. Shut it! I can hardly believe it myself. I hopped a whirly- jig and off I went. Only bad thing was I couldn't take the mule as she is grounded from flyin'; Something to do with a cliff, a cape and a bird that suckered her in; trust me, it wasn't pretty....so I left her at the mercy of the hubby and soared off into the blue clutchin my fear with both hands. How come my fear is always located below my waist in the back of my bus? LOL, it is! GET OFF ME!

But, I digress as usual, so there I was, Queen of the Cold Cream Lagoon, hair shootin' every direction, butt slippin off my trunk and starin' at more folks than were at my last Wagon Rollover, in the middle of what felt like Hell.
Did anyone else know Texas was friggin' HOTTT!!!!????? Ya'll need to help a gal out and send this pert'nit info on to us slow movers and thinkers....Dammit!

Holy crap, they rent wagons out here!! Weren't that impressed with the personality of the mules runnin' 'em, but hey, they moved pretty quick and seemed to know where they were goin' so I jest let em run. Carreenin' through your own bath water can't have been any good fer 'em either, but at least they kept me cooled off with their dust! laughing Maniacally.....

Got to stay with a real nice Gal and her Bitty, so that was pretty great fer Queenie. I rarely get to be the guest, and was this gal a HOSTESS!

Anybody that can manage to cook without A. Being Naked, B. D.W.F(that's Drinkin' While Fryin') and C. Manage not to get the oil in Places that never should be exposed, can hitch up all their crazy issues and come live with me. They won't survive, but I would get a few meals outta the deal before they went tits up...Insert Insane Laugh Here!!

She really was a Texas Treasure! Bitty is about as entertainin' as eatin' chocolate in bed alone with the door locked and the mules left in the back 40 so they don't get any...and ya'll know how much I LOVE DOING THAT!

I enjoyed a fab visit with my Bro, as he's too scared to Wagon ho it to the wilds of Wyoming any more. Can't say I blame him none, as the HOT WOMEN seem to all be in TEXAS!! Kick Ass! I eyeballed a ton of potentials for my Chicken Ranch while I was there, and resisted the urge to tuck em into my pockets and stick 'em in my carry back bags! Dammit! I hate self control!

Mostly, I was glad to see they had chocolate and Booze so I could blend in with the natives! They eat and Drink like people from my planet do. Gotta Love That!

Alas, all fab things have to end, and Sunday, we jetted outta there like escapee's from lock down at the funny farm....hey, even when its' the best time you ever had, you gotta go home and hose out the Cabin, Herd the Mule and Rescue the Hubby in Distress! Or jest lock yerself in yer room and eat more chocolate naked. Duh!

So help me out in sendin' a big Suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! to the Ye Haws in Texas that put up with me and my leakin' mouth the whole time I was there. And thanks fer the Grub, ya'll know I couldn't go somewhere and NOT eat like it was closin time at the feed bag!!


Queenie. Back on The Buckboard...

Lucy! Put down that Cape...!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....