Socializin' Sob Story!


I woke up, wiped the drool off my face, did all the "necessary" get up and get movin' crap,stumbled into the kitchen, made tea, and poured myself some cardboard flakes with colored water, scratched, and turned on the news. dammit! Why do I even bother with listenin' to this drivel?

Another day in Queenie's world. I gotta fire up the wagon, poke at the mules and head out for gettin' some crap errands. I hate that. Not to mention its 10 freakin degrees outside and my eyeballs are so cold they wont weep.

I have three days off that are all mine. Days that I can either be productive, or miser the time alone in bed, readin', watchin' the boob tube, or sleepin' until the hubby comes home and then pretend I did something....but, it seems people are determined to hang out with me and drag me out somewhere. I like people, properly seasoned, but sometimes, you just want to hike the covers up higher, and sleep in your own drool! GET OFF ME!

My mama raised me tho, and you pretty much have no choice in the matter. You have to make yerself decent( the worst part on yer day off) and get out there into traffic and pretend you care to hang out with folks.

I can hear all ya'll moanin' now, " You don't like us, Queenie?" Shit, people, I don't much like the mules and they live here! I like people, I just sometimes have more scheduled for me than I want to do. Its a crime of Raisin'. I am too nice. Stop snickerin', I AM! I have a disease called manners and can't seem to tell people off, or even tell them NO! It makes for more bein' nice some days than one woman with an insanity complex can handle.

Ya'll know what I mean. Someone calls you up, you like em fine, and they want to hang out with you, and all you can think about is sittin ' in yer bed, eating choclate( which, if you read this crap, you know is taboo for my wide load ass currently) and watch crap on the Tube. But, you hear Mama in yer Damn head, " I rasied you better than that, so you had better say yes to the invitation." And your stuck. You not only gotta load up the wagon, put on clothes that are for being in public, but you gotta go smile and pretend to be interested for at leat a freakin' hour. Sheesh.

I would rather hang out with the Lady. She has Beer. Which I can't have either, but at least she's funny. And I know crap about her that I could blackmail her with. LOL!

Alas! I must rouse my sorry self, and get all waxed and polished, and step out into the frigidness of winter. Good thing I got Lucy some goggles, she kept gettin' her tounge stuck to her face, so really I had no choice. Goldie just grined herself frozen, but we fixed that with a hair dryer and some string,and extention cords....don't ask! I won't tell. LOL!

So, here I go. Off to socialize. Sigh. Wish me luck.

Yah Mules! Lucy, get away from that! Your gonna end up fried!...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....