Between the rain, the wooden boat, the mules runnin' amok in water, mud, horse shit and haulin' the wagon over some of the messiest slop to ever be called a "road", we are pooped!

Lucy has escaped her stables more often than ever, leading to me ridin' a broom in hot pursuit, cursin' a blue streak and wearin' next to nothin' in my rush to nab her slippery ass...but I digress. GET OFF ME!

Our start to summer has taken off with more a Want,want, wah, than a bang...unless you count the number of times I have thought about shootin' a mule!

Smack in the middle of all this excitement, the Hubby was gifted with a Power Mule. Ok, really we paid hard earned money fer it( I am not even gonna tell you how I got the money), but it's still a gift, so shut it! LOL.

Its a lovely blue color, and you don't have to feed it, give it treats or hose off horse crap on a regular basis, so I love it! I may trade in a mule fer another one yet... Maniacal cackle here!!!!!

I took it fer a spin jest the other day. Yep, I maimed a Mule in the process. Hey, how the hell was I supposed to know there weren't any friggin' brakes? I was TEST DRIVING IT. GET OFF ME. The stupid mules are fine, 'cept fer a small twitch and some psycho-logic issues, which, lets be honest,they had already.

I love this thing so freakin' much, I don't think the Hubby will ever get to use it. Poor Bastard. Good thing insurance is gettin' him a power chair, cause I'm usurpin' this little gem! AMOK, AMOK, AMOK!

Lucy thinks its her own "chariot", and constantly leaps into my lap...hey,that's MY uterus!!! !#@!@! Damn MULE!!

If she keeps this crap up, I'm gonna strap a real chariot to her ass and careen thru the sticks wearin' nothin'but my birthday suit, eatin' chocolate and swillin' moonshine...um, sorry. Fantasy Moment. GET OFF ME!

Stickers runs like hell from it, with her tongue hangin' out and her eyes peeled back in terror, but we just plain think she'll outgrow that, so we don't pay much mind to it...yeah, we're asshole's that way...

My neighbor and I are currently deep in talks about a race, some helmets( we're accident prone) and desperately in need of a flag-waver type person like you see in drag racing...any volunteers??

I aim to win that race as I tend to have a lead foot, and often let my alligator ass override my canary brain, but ya'll knew that about me.

My bookie is takin' bets...so get out yer cash, put it on Queenie and lets' all run amok with our hair on fire, the brakes shot to hell and the helmets loosely fitted....Whoo Hoo.

Queenie. Off her rocker, and in it to win it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....