Hookin' and Jabbin'


Ive become a hooker. Not the kind that trolls the streets( A Madam is completely different than a Hooker folks! Shame on you!) the kind that makes stuff outta yarn. And Mules if they keep their crap up....but I digress. I'm makin' stuff! Mostly a mess, and a lot of pot holders that God knows the world hasn't nearly enough of, but, I made em' so shut it! Amok, Amok, Amok!

With the patience of some dear friends( duck tape is good for soooo much stuff!)and a lot of sittin' around with my tongue stuck out, my butt squashed and not readin' directions, I have managed to make....one scarf. One. shut it. Did you make a scarf this week? No, you did not. I did. So there. Its beautiful, and it doubles as a Lucy strangler in a pinch. I like to multi-task,and make stuff with more than one purpose. GET OFF ME!

I am now addicted to yarn. I have enough to hang myself with, and the temptation to purchase more is almost as great as the need for more chocolate when I already have enough to melt into a bathtub and swim in, but that doesn't make me a bad person, so I'm okay with it.

I have learned that hookin' is addictive, and that time passes very quickly when involved with said hobby. Fergetin' to eat,drink,and ride herd on the mules is often a problem of late. The mules are lookin' lean, and tryin' to figure when I fed them last is not really a priority. Not that they agree with this. At this moment in fact, Lucy is giving me the "holy crap, death is eminent" look but I am hookin' so, there you have it. GET OFF ME!

I plan to make sweaters for each of the mules, along with lasso's. Hey, emergencies happen ppl. In addition to these essentials, I am thinking booties and eye masks are also on the menu. I have windershields anyway, and its not like the Mules need to see squat. They go where I tell 'em anyway. Mostly. LOL!

So there is my latest. Not as much fun as my usual muesli, but I don't get paid to write this crap anyway, so deal with it. Donations could improve performance, and might even sustain the mules' diets. Unlikely, but you never can tell.

I bid you laters, and hope if yer hookin' yer jabbin some too!

Queenie. Hookin' and Bookin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....