MADAM QUEENIE!


Queenie is gettin' new digs, and as a result, the mules and I are online checkin' out what kinds of stuff we can stick in the place. We are exhausted from this exercise.
Now, I'm not plannin' on gettin' a ton of new stuff, but I want good stuff to park my fat chocolate filled ass on, so the few pieces I do get, I want to last.

My brother tells me that my style is Victorian Bordello. This means that I like tacky, shiny shit, that is comfortable, used, and mostly found at Garage Sales and Flea Markets. Brass, Copper, reds, Gilt and anything overstuffed or feminine, I am all for. GET OFF ME! Just think...copper pots, gilded Gold chairs, Mirrors, velvet curtains, Red and Rusted Rugs, fringe, woods that flow like mountain streams, crap covering every wall in sight, and teapots on shelves from the bedroom to the office! Potpourri scattered all over the place, Candles flickering with warm light, lucy's whiskers on fire( Damn Mule!) and the Hubby screamin' in abject fear of it all....Silk bedding, tons of Pillows in Pink and red and rust, with beads and diamond stitchin' Brass lamps, and copper pictures. A headboard done in Creamy White Chenille, the mules with their own little House of Ill Repute to hang out in, Copper chandeliers and Wine racks everywhere! Chocolate piled up in the kitchen and decadent goodies filling bowls of crap all over. And the paint colors! Pumpkin spice, Cayenne, Buff colored walls and Tapestries hung with pictures from trinket shoppes! Insert lusty insane laugh here!!!! Did I mention the House is Red? IT IS!!

Ah, the sheer decadence of it all! My Challenge is that it's winter, so no Garage sales, and I can't buy anything more until I get in the new place. Dammit!
I hate to wait.

Soon enough tho' the mules and I will pack our crap, careen' out of town and head for the new wide spot in the road. I can hardly wait! Soon I will be eatin' chocolate naked ,gazin at the view, laughin' like a whore on dollar nite! Whoo Hoo!

As to the furniture, rest assured, the Puke Gold and Green Couch, and the Pea Green Chairs are makin' the trip( likely tied to the Wagon with a pooped Lucy haulin' them. LOL!) Hopefully I can get them recovered in Bordello Red Chenille ASAP! Stay Tuned....

Queenie....A Madam at Heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Gone....